Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Process Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of HR services, processes, data and systems, working to agreed service levels and delivering a customer centric service. Assess and maintain the quality of HR data within our HRIS, providing analysis and representation to support the business to gain insight from its data.
Experience in -
- Reinforcing processes
- Experience in leading and also getting involved with the team
- Support with deployment and adoption
- Involved in Designing processes
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders that are senior within HR
- Process design and process mapping
- Transformation design
- Aware of GDPR
- Strategic and Operational
- Workday experience
- Oracle Fusion experience
- HR Operations
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.