Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Knowledge & Portal Specialist for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for this position.
Support design, implementation and maintenance of HR services, processes, data and systems, monitoring service performance. Extract, analyse, interpret and report data, working to agreed service levels.
Our client are looking for someone that has experience in designing and developing the overall HR portal which includes knowledge management for both HR and the business, ticketing and self-service entry into HR.
* Provision of data analysis, development of reports and provision of insights to support customers in determining current and future issues and actions, in line with SLAs.
* Support the HR functional activities required to ensure the implementation, maintenance and ongoing provision of a fit for purpose Software as a Service (SaaS) HRIS which meets the requirements of the business and is developed to maximise the effective use of modern HR technology in the business.
* Support the development of HR processes and services, ensuring they are properly implemented and maintained, partnering with HRIS, HR Governance and the wider HR team to embed process methodologies.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Interrogate data and analyse trends, using the information to Identify issues and opportunities for process, service and system improvement.
* Working with HR leadership, best practise and business requirement, develop dashboards to drive and support great people management.
* Supporting HR improvement and change projects as required.
* Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process.
* Working with Change and Comms to ensure the business is updated on relevant HR changes.
* Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers, ensuring process handoffs are properly executed.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Design the companies new HR portal in line with our HR service delivery model and customer channels
* Design and develop our HR knowledge management for both HR and the business
* Design and develop our new HR ticketing tool
* Work alongside our supplier and implement our new HR portal, knowledge management and Ticketing across the business
* Strong analytical capabilities and knowledge of the use of metrics
* Customer service skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Good knowledge of MS Excel
* Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio and report writing applications
* Good understanding of HR information systems
* In depth knowledge of Saba, Workday, Oracle or equivalent HR SaaS technologies
* Design and implementation of HR SLAs and KPIs
* Project management skills
* Experience of working in a service orientated team
* Experience of process improvement activities
* Experience of working with HR information systems
* Experience in GDPR data, processes, policies and regulations
* HR ticketing tools
* HR portals
* HR service delivery models
* HR entry channels
* Self Service
* Experience within a HR function, delivering HR processes and using HR systems
* Experience of designing and implementing HR systems
* Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs
* Experience of HR process improvement
* Experience in ServiceNow, Neocase and Workday
* CIPD or equivalent HR Qualification or equivalent experience - desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.