Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Data Administrator for a nuclear MoD establishment near Reading. The post is an estimated 12 month + contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Project based role dealing with HR Data
- Delivery of high quality, timely and accurate transactional HR services within SLA requirements.
- Extracting data from various systems
- Checking the extracted data for quality and integrity (i.e. if the same data is held in 2 different systems, this role is checking the data is correct on both)
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities to agreed timescales
- Working knowledge of HR information systems
- Strong data manipulation skills and a general interest in working with data
- Advanced MS Excel competence
- Data integrity
- Data analysis
- Data cleansing
- Managing data including, reporting, data entry, auditing and administration
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.