Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for our client in Reading. The post is an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
For the business areas the job holder will, with support from the HOHR;
- Drive the development and implementation of the functional People Plan including:
- Reward & Recognition
- Talent & Succession planning
- Organisation shape, size, skills, quality, deployment
- Awareness of business commercial, financial and other levers of influence over people strategy.
- Use the HR service delivery model to ensure business and HR objectives are fully achieved within budgets and targets.
- Deliver the application of consistent standards, best practice approaches and great performance into the business.
- Support the key decision maker in senior level appointments.
- Role model behaviours, driving high performance through the functional area.
- Lead People Development Groups (PDGs) and Talent sessions, with support from the HOHR.
- Partner senior leaders to understand culture and engagement goals within relevant business area.
- Use MI & analytics to feedback progress on plans and take corrective actions.
- Deliver and assure organisational development (org structure governance).
- Drive people efficiencies and support a continuous improvement culture.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Good standard of general education, with proven literacy and numeracy.
- CIPD or equivalent HR Qualification.
- Working within complex, matrix structured organisations.
- Helping to develop people strategies to drive business excellence.
- Supporting and embedding change whilst balancing the need to deliver short and long term sustainable benefits.
- Talent management.
- Working within an HR model utilising Centres of Expertise.
Key Requirements and Essential Skills:
- Experienced seasoned HRBP, ideally experience of unions but not essential
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.