Sitec, a Belcan company, are looking for an HR Business partner for a contract position in HMS Collingwood, Fareham Hampshire. The estimated duration is until 28/02/2020. Working hours- Monday to Thursday 8 hours, Friday 5 hours
Successful candidate will be required to apply for baseline clearance
HR Business Partner
To develop organisation structures for proposed organisation in discussion with solution architect; to create role profiles for key roles. To review and refine CVs from existing key personnel.
To review proposed organisation structure and test robustness with relevant person. Through a process of questioning, identify key outputs and responsibilities of each role. Using both technical and behavioural competency framework map relevant competencies to each role.
Review draft CVs from key personnel and check qualifications and experience against roles identified, suggesting amendments to ensure consistency and professionalism.
- CIPD qualified
- IT literacy
- Good quality written English, attention to detail
The candidate will need:-
- Experience in writing and/or analysing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Some experience in organisation design would be useful.
- Confident to question and challenge
- Can articulate solution from an understanding of others' ideas.
Must have a background that will allow UK Security clearance to be obtained.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.