Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively circa £30.00 per hour on a Ltd / Umbrella basis. PAYE option also available.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for this position.
Support design, implementation and maintenance of HR services, processes, data and systems, monitoring service performance. Extract, analyse, interpret and report data, working to agreed service levels.
* Provision of data analysis, development of reports and provision of insights to support customers in determining current and future issues and actions, in line with SLAs.
* Support the HR functional activities required to ensure the implementation, maintenance and ongoing provision of a fit for purpose Software as a Service (SaaS) HRIS which meets the requirements of the business and is developed to maximise the effective use of modern HR technology in the business.
* Support the development of HR processes and services, ensuring they are properly implemented and maintained, partnering with HRIS, HR Governance and the wider HR team to embed process methodologies.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Interrogate data and analyse trends, using the information to Identify issues and opportunities for process, service and system improvement.
* Working with HR leadership, best practise and business requirement, develop dashboards to drive and support great people management.
* Supporting HR improvement and change projects as required.
* Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process.
* Working with Change and Comms to ensure the business is updated on relevant HR changes.
* Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues and customers, ensuring process handoffs are properly executed.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Strong analytical capabilities and knowledge of the use of metrics
* Customer service skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Good knowledge of MS Excel
* Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio and report writing applications
* Good understanding of HR information systems
* In depth knowledge of Saba, Workday, Oracle or equivalent HR SaaS technologies
* Design and implementation of HR SLAs and KPIs
* Project management skills
* Experience of working in a service orientated team
* Experience of process improvement activities
* Experience of working with HR information systems
* Experience in GDPR data, processes, policies and regulations
* Experience within a HR function, delivering HR processes and using HR systems
* Experience of designing and implementing HR systems
* Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs
* Experience of HR process improvement
* CIPD or equivalent HR Qualification or equivalent experience - desirable
* Basic understanding of working on a nuclear licensed site - desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.