Sitec are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator / Co-ordinator for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The client would be happy to consider part time and flexible working hours for this position.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide efficient and effective transactional HR services and first point of contact support for the business, working to agreed service levels and delivering excellent customer service.
- Deliver high quality, timely and accurate transactional HR services within SLA requirements.
- Deliver efficient and effective HR guidance to customers, providing first point of contact services (via telephone, email and walk-ins) and resolution of queries, adopting a culture of customer and service excellence.
- Maintain workload and case trackers to enable the reporting of service performance and identification of improvements
- Ensure local work instructions are followed to maintain process compliance and quality
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process
- Ensure the HR Information System is accurately updated and transactions are processed in a timely fashion
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is accurate and in accordance with approved templates
- Guide line managers, employees and candidates in the effective use of self-service HR technologies.
- Liaise professionally with external customers and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues in accordance with the relevant escalation process in a timely fashion
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and that the appropriate Company classifications are applied
- CIPD or equivalent HR Qualification or relevant experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.