Sitec has a requirement for an HR Administrator our client Caterpillar. This is a temporary role for an estimated 4 months and will be based in Peterlee. The rate for this role is up to £11.00 p/hr PAYE.
As an HR Administrator at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills and HR knowledge working as part of a busy HR shared service office. You will support the HR shared service and BU Team to provide an excellent HR service to the business.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working closely with line managers and individual employees to respond to a wide range of queries
* New starter administration
* Updating time and attendance system (Kronos)
* Processing standard forms and letters
* Running reports/metrics from HR information systems as and when required using Kronos and Peoplesoft.
* NVQ Level 3 in business admin or similar
* Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships within the HR team and the rest of the business
* The ability to maintain confidentiality
* Planning, prioritising and coordination skills
* Attention to detail and initiating action
* College or university degree or equivalent experience
* HR generalist experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.