Sitec currently have an opportunity for our client based in Peterborough for a HR Administrative Assistant, this is a contract role for an initial 8 months and has a pay rate of £12p/hr.
Who is Caterpillar? What do we do?
Caterpillar is a world leader in construction and mining equipment-creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help our customers build the world around us. With that level of impact comes the platform to care for the world, we work in. That's why we lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment, help reduce poverty with the Caterpillar Foundation and stay involved in the communities we help build.
What will Caterpillar do for you?
From day one, you're set up to thrive at Caterpillar: helpful training, relatable mentors, global experience, competitive salary package, work-life balance and the growth opportunities you expect with a Fortune 100 company.
You power our success and we are committed to empowering yours. After all, when your work can impact the entire world, it's important to do work that matters.
Job Role and Overview
This role is part of the PeopleSoft team, which forms part of the Europe, Africa, Middle East (EAME) HR Service Centre, based in Peterborough. Our team provide HR administrative support for around 20,000 Caterpillar workers across the region.
This is a great opportunity for an HR Service Centre Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for processing HR related data in our PeopleSoft system for our locations in EAME. The Service Centre covers Caterpillar facilities in multiple countries and locations throughout the region and partners with on site and Business Unit HR teams, other global service centres and HRIT teams.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
This role provides support for our facility in Hungary.
* Enter and audit data in our personal data software system - PeopleSoft
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to
* perform each of the team's processes and support our principle of continuous process improvement
* Provide customer support and resolve queries via My HR Services workflow system and phone
* Organise and administer workflow to comply with our obligations in relation to quality and turnaround time
* Run and audit reports vs spreadsheets including follow up with missing information
* Being the main point of contact in the service centre for our Hungary facility
Skills and Experience:
* Must be fluent in Hungarian and English - reading, writing and verbal communication
* Must have a willingness to learn new technologies, strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
* Previous experience within a customer service position
* Ability to express yourself clearly and have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Good office desktop and web applications knowledge.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.