Sitec (a Belcan Company) are recruiting an HR Support Administrator for our client in Rosyth, Scotland. This is a contract role with an estimated duration of 6 months. The successful candidate will have a background to allow a Baseline Security clearance to be obtained.
Our client in Rosyth is one of the largest waterside manufacturing and repair facilities in the UK. With easy access to the North Sea via the tidal and non-tidal basins supporting their naval and commercial business streams, they are now proudly one of the most modern, capable and competitive facilities in the UK. With a footprint of 300 acres and a fabrication area where you could comfortably park 1,169 buses the Human Resources department is seeking additional admin support.
The role requires a good understanding of HR Policy and Processes that impact the day to day role of the HR Administrator and those policies and processes that must be followed, and an understanding of employment law.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Provide administrative support to the HR Function on a variety of processes and activities. Support HR operational and Shared Service activities through providing accurate, efficient and effective administration. Duties include all transaction HR activities, HR system updates, and data upkeep and maintenance.
Reporting in to the HR Shared Services Manager this role will interact with HR Advisors, Line Managers, employees, and externals to the company.
1. Ensure transactional administration relating to starters, leavers, employee changes, absence, recruitment, employee status updates, etc. are completed accurately and on time
2. Ensure processes and activities are carried out to all business standards and where necessary within all legislative requirements, e.g. data protection, employment, environmental, etc.
3. Provide information to HR Advisors, line managers, and employees on all activities within the HR Shared Service Centre as and when required.
4. Carry out activities as the first point of contact for all HR queries through multiple channels, respond and deal with these enquiries or where necessary escalate to others
5. Provide updates, process requests and forms to meet schedules and timetables as required.
6. Provide support to the HR department, as required, such that departmental obligations and objectives are achieved
The position covers administration on a variety of processes to ensure the smooth delivery of transaction HR practices. This role reports in to the team leader and is accountable for the timely and correct administration of information and processes. This role will sit within Band 1 of the CIPD Professional Map. A relevant business administration or Level 3 CIPD qualification would be beneficial or relevant experience.
The role requires a good understanding of HR Policy and Processes that impact the day to day role of the HR Administrator and those that must be followed, and an understanding of employment law.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.