Sitec is seeking a Helpdesk Administrator for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical client based in Macclesfield. This is a permanent role. The Helpdesk Coordinator will be responsible for staffing the company's helpdesk, ensuring the highest level of customer care and service.
Facilities Management Helpdesk Coordinator.
The role of a Facilities Management Helpdesk Coordinator will be to receive incoming customer service requests, enquires and customer complaints & direct to appropriate areas of responsibility.
* Provide technical telephone assistance where appropriate.
* Record, prioritise and assign tasks to the appropriate Support Engineers.
* Monitor resolution of incidents and escalate or reassign where necessary.
* Must be customer focused understanding their needs and meeting them, team working, working together to achieve a team result, aligned with the needs, priorities & goals.
* Establish basic fault description.
* To be flexible team member and to provide cover when required.
* Trend analysis of reported incidents.
* Monitor team performance, user satisfaction and SLA reporting
* Polite telephone manner and a positive attitude towards customer focus and care.
* Well organised effective & orderly use of time & resources & applying a disciplined approach.
* Coordination and organisational skills.
* Ability to deal with people in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
* Possess enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
* Ability to balance often conflicting priorities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Previous Helpdesk experience highly desirable
* Excellent communication & customer service skills
* Team player
* Good Keyboard Skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft products advantageous
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.