Sitec has a requirement for a Head of Transformation for its client within the Aerospace industry. This is a contract position, for a duration of 24 months initially.
Please note this role is based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire and the max pay rate is up to £60.00 p/hr LTD company (but dependent on experience.
The HO Transformation acts on behalf of the HO of our clients Support Center, to ensure consistent delivery of the programme strategic goals through individual workstream contribution:
* Lead the Transformation Programme to ensure that results at the lowest level contribute to meet the strategic goals.
* Leads and manage Transformation team and consultant team supporting the programme
* Supports Governance in overall programme management function: provide consolidated programme status reporting about progress, cost and benefits, assist in issue & risk management, decision-making, etc.
* Escalates unresolved programme-level issues and risks via the Governance Framework and monitor any proposed corrective action or mitigation plans.
* Manages High Level Plan and Business Case according to actual programme progress and financial performance (cost & benefit).
* Consolidates detailed progress data captured at workstream level and prepare integrated status report and monitor timelines and milestones against schedule defined in the High Level Plan.
* Participates in Programme Integration Meetings, rapid improvement events, providing consistent communication of status, decisions made, issues and risks.
* Coordinate programme-wide communications for both internal and external target audience groups and serve as programme SPOC for enterprise-wide communications on programme matters with stakeholders, unions and organisations.
* Manages Change Requests affecting the programme scope and escalate via the Governance Framework.
* Supports programme administration & control: maintains the work break down structure (WBS) created for cost accounting & ensure costs are properly allocated, maintains consolidated issue log and risk register, team induction and contact list.
* Fully able to work and communicate and influence, senior stakeholders and customers and suppliers.
* Good understanding of aerospace business and processes
* Leadership, building relationships and ability to convince are essential.
* Good understanding in Management Projects
* Good understanding Financial Concepts-
* Good understanding of Lean. Improvement methodologies
All candidates must be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of BPSS level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.