Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Fuel Programme Business Analyst to join our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract role for initial 12 months with extension likely. The pay rate for this role is £32p/hr limited.
- Support the Fuel Domain Lead Business Analyst by producing programme data in standardised format for the production of the Domain level view of budget, forecast, costs and resources.
- Support the Domain monthly reporting cycle by updating cost and resource trackers and reforecasting by the 15th of the month.
- Establishment and breakdown of project budgets and forecasts, and tracking of Fuel Domain programme spend against budget.
- Ensure all work package and programme costs are collected correctly and accurately.
- Monitoring of Fuel Domain resources allocated to the programmes in terms of headcount and bookings.
- Preparation of data to support the DPL's reporting cycle, ensuring costs can be reported to stakeholders in potentially multiple formats to show spend trends against the budget etc
- Work with Finance and DPL's to co-ordinate budget changes to meet workload requirements throughout the year.
- Work with the FPP Manager to co-ordinate supplier requirements, and GR incoming DANs in SAP within 7 days of receipt.
- For SoW preparation, support the WPL's in the development of project budgets for both man-hours, Fixed Price Packages and direct costs.
- Maintain and update the cost booking code system for the project.
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained with the Programme Chief Engineers and the programme PMBP's.
- Ensure a good working relationship is developed with the Airbus UK Planning and Control department to support the Airbus Operational Plan (AOP) process which includes estimating costs, development of budgets and responses to budget challenges.
- Support the engineering teams' development of resource plans. As required, maintain an up to date list of resources booking to the project. This shall encompass all resources and not just those engineering staff directly on the project team.
- Support the Work Package Leader as required for the preparation and participation in stakeholder meetings, e.g. Project Team meetings / Visual Management meetings, Domain reviews, meetings with A/C Programme Chief Engineers.
Be a flexible, proactive and supportive member of the team. Your support shall enable the engineering team to meet their commitments for time, cost and quality.
Support the fuel domain EYUO department's initiatives to improve delivery within Airbus. This shall include deployment of new tools where appropriate and sharing of best practice with your other Fuel Programme Control Analysts.
The task description above is only a guideline to the role and candidates will be expected to adapt to and manage a variety of tasks and situations necessary to fulfil the needs of the project. In all of the above, adherence to Airbus policies, processes and methods is required.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.