An exciting opportunity to join our client as an FPGA Engineer in Newport. The pay rate for this role is £350-£400 p/day Limited.
The FPGA Engineer is responsible to the Head of Hardware Engineering for executing allocated FPGA Work Packages within agreed cost, time and quality constraints.
In this position you will be responsible for demonstrating that the developed product meets all specified product and customer requirements, by;
* Analysing requirements, specifying and documenting the FPGA solution and work breakdown.
* Preparing FPGA architectural and detailed designs and documentation.
* FPGA design generation and implementation.
* FPGA design verification.
* Integration of FPGAs onto the target platform.
* Providing FPGA technical support.
Essential Experience of FPGA Engineer
o Must have experience of FPGA design & implementation for secure communications equipment or equivalent
o Must have excellent FPGA development process knowledge
o Must be an experienced engineer, fully versed in design methodologies for their field able to work on their own, but providing regular reporting
o Must have recent design experience of several of the following device families:
o Must have recent experience of using several of the following tools/development environments:
o Altera Quartus II
o Mentor HDL Designer
o Mentor ModelSim
o MicroSemi Libero IDE
o Microsemi Libero SoC
o Xilinx Vivado
This Position Can Offer You
* Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
* Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
* Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
* Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
* An attractive company pension scheme
* Airbus Group success share scheme
* An extensive range of additional benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care vouchers, etc.
* Flexible working hours
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.