Sitec are currently looking to recruit a FM Client Support for a Waste Disposal Facility in Cumbria. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively up to £25.81 per hour on a Limited Company basis for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
This is an initial 12 months secondment to support the Site Support Team.
* To undertake the role of FM Client Support for the clients two sites to ensure that the FMC carries out its day to day activities.
* To ensure that the FM Contractors and associated sub-contractors deliver the agreed services to the required standard.
* Co-ordination of the day to day activities of the FM Contractors and associated sub-contractors
This element of work defines the elements carried out by the FM Contractor (FMC) under the Shared Service Alliance (SSA) contract consisting of:-
* Hard Services (Hard services can generally be defined as technical services and maintenance activities)
* Soft Services (Soft Services can generally be defined as human-sourced activities)
* Responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the FM Contractor.
* Ensuring resources are available to allow effective and efficient FMC Operations.
* Ensuring that all work carried out by the FMC is undertaken correctly, safely and in accordance with appropriate procedures and that all work is correct and accurately recorded.
* Assist in the delivery of all milestone, Performance Based Incentives (PBI's) and management targets.
* Data analysis and management of KPI's for the FM Contract.
* To act as a first point of contact for any FM queries.
* To support the FM Client Manager in developing the FM Tender Package.
* To support the FM Client Manager in co-ordinating the connected workspace, occupancy and utilisation studies.
* Review & renew documents relating to the FM contract with the companies Management systems - for example but not limited to Risk Assessments, Normal Operations etc.
* Ensure FMC submission of work plan to the companies Work Management team.
* Attendance at various meeting in support of work of the FMC, for example Integration Meeting, Stakeholders and Contract Meetings.
* Knowledge of FM service delivery.
* Understanding of working on a Nuclear Licensed Site & Statutory requirements.
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Ability to plan own work.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.