Sitec a Belcan Company, have a requirement for two administrators for our client at Devonport Dockyard in Plymouth. This is a contract role with an estimated duration of 12 months.
The standard hours for this role are 36 hours per week with a 7:30am start. The successful candidates must have a background that will allow UK baseline security clearance to be obtained prior to starting the role.
Candidates will be required to provide support, enable data collection, build the information supplied by the LFE Advisor into an infographic for wider distribution, gather and collate information relating to LFE, be forefront of the day to day administrative tasks supporting the OPEX team in building a data base and dissemination of information in a timely manner.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
LFE Support Administrator principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- Update and have the responsibility for the duties to support Synergy Life data collation and output data as required by the OPEX Manager including the allocation and re-allocation of events as required.
- Be responsible on request to put together Accident totals, Hours worked and frequency rates.
- Using information received from the LFE advisors build Alert Briefs, reports and dashboards as required.
- Assist in the daily screening meetings by producing and distributing the relevant reports, ensure meeting invites are sent to the required individuals and have responsibility for booking meeting rooms as required.
- Be the administrative support in the collation of LFE from internal and external source and update the lessons learnt database including feedback as required.
- Ensure that Red/Amber/Blue and Green alert briefs are sent directly to the Safety Culture Communications Co-Ordinator for all personnel distribution.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the training matrix for department individuals is frequently updated, and relevant training requirements are booked in liaison with the particular individual.
- Assist in the operation of the reporting hotline, Mobile Reporting Tool and paper entries with respect to information received routing correctly as advised by the OPEX Manager.
- Report directly to the OPEX Manager with reference to all matters associated to general site administration.
- Provide support directly to the LFE Advisors on a day-to-day basis.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.