Sitec have a requirement for a Financial Data Analyst for our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract role for an initial 6 months. The pay rate for this role is £27p/hr Ltd.
Financial Data Analyst
A vacancy has opened for a financial data analyst, the successful candidate will join the Filton site controlling team to support a project involving detailed financial data analysis for Airbus UK/Germany/France/Spain to aid the on-going development of higher quality financial information.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Support in the creation of a detailed database to capture price information for the flow of interplant Airbus manufactured part movements through our financial systems, by analysing contractual data and/or historical information.
* Use of financial processes and tools.
* Basic project management.
* Basic technical knowledge in operational areas.
* Working with a variety of functions and stakeholders at Airbus in support of the overall data quality project
This role will involve working with sites across Europe and therefore availability to travel will be required.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, or a related discipline.
* Experience of working with large quantities of data
* Basic understanding of contracts
* Proficient in all aspects of SAP (extraction, detailed analysis, material master)
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
* Proven ability to work in multifunctional environment including in a transnational organisation
* Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be of benefit.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.