Sitec has a requirement for a Financial Data Analyst for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 to 12 months and will be based in Broughton. The pay rate for this role is £27 per hour LTD Company.
The Financial Data Analyst will join the Broughton site Controlling Team to support a project involving detailed financial data analysis for sites in UK/Germany/France/Spain to aid the on-going development of higher quality financial information.
This role will involve working with sites across Europe and therefore availability to travel will be required.
Tasks of Financial Data Analyst
* Analyse quantitative and qualitative data identifying issues and supporting the development of effective solutions.
* Develop a detailed database to capture the for the flow of interplant part movements through our financial systems
* Use of financial processes and tools,
* Basic project management
* Basic technical knowledge in operational areas.
* Working with a variety of functions and stakeholders in support of the overall data quality project
Essential Skills of Financial Data Analyst
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, or a related discipline.
* ACCA/CIMA professional affiliation or equivalent preferred.
* Proficient in all aspects of SAP (extraction, detailed analysis, material master)
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
* Proven ability to work in multifunctional environment including in a transnational organisation
* Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be of benefit.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.