Sitec has a requirement for a Financial Controller for our client based in Filton, Bristol. The role is for an initial 12 months and has a pay rate of £23p/hr PAYE.
The Jobholder is responsible for A330 Wing programme controlling within ES controlling centre perimeter and reports to Head of Airframe Wing Controlling.
The Jobholder is the counterpart of Head of Airframe Programme and focal point accountable for A330 Wing program convergence with Airbus controller program.
The Jobholder ensures quality of deliverables of your perimeter of responsibilities:
* Establish consolidated financial reporting for the whole Airframe perimeter.
* Guarantee the constant availability of accurate and challenged financial data to allow decision-making at all transnational Airframe levels
* Coordinate the A330 Wing Airframe Controlling teams in all translational financial and Program related exercises.
* Lead all A330 Wing Program and financial related exercises within the Airframe organization
Main activities / Skills
* The jobholder applies FC program guidelines
* The jobholder builds up drivers for series programs
* The jobholder consolidates operational input at program level and analyses variances with target for his program in close relationship with Operational controller.
* The jobholder is dealing with program controlling and prepares information and analysis
o For convergences reviews in AOP process;
o For Convergences review for Risks & Opportunities recognition during the year;
o For validation, postponement or cancellation of additional activity during the year
* The jobholder prepares EVM (Earned value management) status and analysis for monthly review (for programs concerned) ;
* The jobholder prepares financial data on centre perimeter for Ad hoc program meeting
* The jobholder provides CPN links to activity to operational controller
* The jobholder breakdowns the centre target per domain linked with split per program (M€, FTE) and performs controlling of cost by destination, cost by nature and resources within A330 Wing program to support in target achievement.
* The Jobholder assists the Ho Airframe Wing Controlling with consolidation of Forecast and OP data and preparation of the ES Monthly Business Review
* The jobholder supports Finance improvement initiatives
* The jobholder will ensure that a clear set of reliable financial data is released internally and externally to stakeholders
* Good knowledge of A/C development process.
* Communication -> simplification.
* Business partnering mind-set (I.e. developing a trustful relationship, building empathy and focusing on adding value)
* Capacity to challenge based on solid analysis and strong back-up from Costing.
* The jobholder works with programs to converge targets
* The jobholder provides EVM analysis and Monthly Business Review program analysis
* The jobholder delivers financial reports on program Long Range Wing for his ES Programme leader and Financial Controlling ES consolidation
* The jobholder provides monthly status on Risks & Opportunities recognized by program for his centre.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.