Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Finance Test Lead for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
- Managing and delivering phases of testing for assigned projects.
- Undertaking test design, planning and execution as appropriate.
- Ensuring the delivered services are formally tested and signed off prior to implementation.
- Leading a team of testers when required.
- Contribute to and maintain the IS Testing strategy and processes.
- Ensuring that testing is carried out to agreed corporate standards utilizing resources from third party integrators and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from user departments as appropriate.
- Responsible for the delivery of one or more concurrent test activities within the IT schedule of work or designated Solution Centre. Typically the engineer will be required to work alone, seeking guidance and assistance as necessary, but for larger elements of work may lead and work as part of a team.
- Delivery timescales and quality goals will be agreed, to which the test analyst is expected to deliver at all times, taking action as appropriate to ensure that delivery or quality is not compromised.
- Produce required documentation to support all phases of the system development process.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Leadership Accountabilities at First Level.
- Advise projects on approach to testing and create appropriate strategy and plan documents.
- Write the detailed test plan, scripts and report.
- Analyse a system to identify the test conditions and test scripts required to test the software item, meeting the requirements of the approach defined in the test plan.
- Derive tests from requirements, design documents and user input and report on test coverage and traceability to the business requirements.
- Analyse the risks present in the software item under test, and the creation of test material that reflects the mitigation of those risks.
- Execute and record tests in accordance with the defined test process and the test plan/test schedule.
- Ensure that test incidents are raised and documented in accordance with the agreed process.
- Maintain the integrity of the test environment during test execution.
- Arrange and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities appropriately for the project deliveries.
- Develop their own technical skills and knowledge in line with the needs and requirements of the project and business.
- Produce progress reports as directed.
- Provide estimates with reasonable accuracy of the effort required to complete tasks assigned to them, and reporting on the status of those tasks.
- Contribute to overall corporate test process improvement by participating in setting objectives to improve service, process, methods and efficiency.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
There are no essential qualifications (although ISEB Foundation testing is advisable this can be worked around with experience) the key point as stated is the "Oracle Fusion Migrations" and for now both SCM or financials
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Must have experience with Oracle Fusion Migrations including Financials and/or SCM modules
In addition needs;
- Able to effectively scope and plan key test phases of an ERP project
- Follow Governance models for RAID and escalations
- Autonomous and proactive
- Articulate and clear for all status reporting both verbal and written
- Ability to run workshops with both functional and technical groups
- Project Management
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.