Sitec are currently looking to recruit a number of Facility Engineering Team Leaders for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The posts are for an initial 12 month contract period. This is also available as a Permanent Position. Hourly Rates are "Market Rates" and the Salary Range is £38K-£53K dependent on experience.
* Provide leadership to Asset Engineering Solutions teams (Shape the future to inspire trust, build effective relationships to clarify purpose, energise the team to deliver results, and be a model for personal excellence, integrity and accountability)
* Identify and provide necessary talent to deliver Asset Engineering Solutions order book
* Assure engineering solution delivery standards through competence and training
* Provide line and career management for Asset Engineering Solutions team
* Identification and provision of strategic engineering resource
* All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Discharge Delegated Facility Design Authority for technical system performance against requirement
* Attract, retain and deploy talent appropriately to tasked requirements
* Determine competence within team and upskill as required to meet business demand
* Provide leadership to team; set and agree annual objectives, communicate business and local messages in an engaging manner, measure and manage performance, oversee employee time and leave management
* Optimise the delivery of Operations Engineering
* All - Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management
* Ability to deliver engineering across an equivalent manufacturing and/or research environment comprising a range of infrastructure facilities and associated manufacturing and/or research plant and equipment
* Manages potentially large teams of professional people
* Controls resources and determines priorities
* Extensive experience of working in a highly regulated environment (preferably nuclear and/or explosives)
* Leading professional technical groups in the delivery of engineering services across the life of an asset
* Understands pertinent regulatory requirements
* Undertakes performance reviews, objective setting, interviews, discipline
* HNC/HND with suitable additional experience
* Membership of an engineering institution
* Chartered Engineer equivalent
* Accredited Honours degree or suitable equivalent
Willing and able to obtain and maintain a high level of security clearance necessary for the role
And willing to travel UK and/or overseas if necessary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.