Sitec have an exciting opportunity for an 'Executive Assistant to Directors' for our client located in Bristol Business Park (adjacent to the University of West of England campus (UWE) in North Bristol). This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months but could turn to a Permanent role (Not guaranteed)
The key elements are significant experience at a similar level, professional, flexible, resilient, ideally experience in defence/engineering or similar.
They are looking someone who is looking for a long term role and hasn't moved around to much as this role may turn permanent after the 6 Months however this is not guaranteed.
Due to the access required for the MOD the candidate should have a background that will enable U.K. Security clearance to be obtained.
Role: Executive Assistant to Directors
To provide a comprehensive and professional EA support to three Directors to ensure smooth running of their workload, providing assistance to other team members as and when required.
This role and will demand a high degree of proactivity, self-motivation and time management.
Typical tasks and responsibilities include:
* Manage the diaries of the Directors, liaising with internal and external contacts as required to arrange meetings.
* Screen telephone calls and act as an effective gatekeeper to the Directors, ensuring relevant contact is allowed through.
* Organise meetings/events as directed by the Directors
* Monitor the emails of the Directors, identifying critical emails and dealing with urgent requests.
* Deal with incoming email and post.
* Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, for internal and external use by Directors.
* Process expenses.
* Maintain contacts list.
* Ensure Directors have management data and reports ready for meetings.
* Ensure accurate filing and archiving of correspondence and technical documentation particularly email filing.
* Manage and support ad-hoc projects for the Directors.
* Arrange travel and accommodation, including international travel, ensuring the Director has all information required for the trip.
* Provide cover to other Directors when their EA is out of the office.
* Prepare, collate and distribute papers and presentations in an organised and timely manner.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels within the organisation, including regular communication via email, telephone and face to face, being a professional point of contact for the office.
* Proactively keep up to date with relevant company policies and procedures to assist Director's compliance.
Required Skills and Experience / Qualifications:
* The candidate will have significant experience of working in a similar role at senior level and will possess the following attributes and skills:
* Able to demonstrate initiative, drive and a high level of organisational ability.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of being able to deal effectively with senior members of organisations, as well as being able to operate proactively and effectively with day to day issues when the Directors are not present, possessing a confident yet diplomatic manner.
* Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise tasks from differing sources, working quickly and effectively often under pressurised circumstances.
* Possess general business knowledge.
* Proficient standard of typing.
* Advanced use of IT packages, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Be comfortable working as part of a team as well as autonomously.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.