Sitec are currently looking to recruit an ERP Procurement Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
* To liaise with the procurement team.
* To liaise with the ERP Cloud Implementation team.
* To liaise with the stakeholder community on an as needed basis to complete tasks, gather information, seek approval/sign off of policies, procedures, documents.
* Produce procurement documentation (e.g. ITT, evaluation strategy, evaluation guides, contract T&Cs, draft contract schedules, negotiation strategy) .
* To be able to self-start and be proactive.
* Be reliable and accountable for delivering outputs according to the project plan.
* Has to be able to understand procurement / purchasing from a professional perspective i.e. have experience of working in a procurement cycle / contract environment.
* Be able to produce high quality procurement documentation.
* Be able to facilitate meetings.
* Be able to run workshops to define procurement requirements.
* To work with legal and procurement counterparts to draw input for the creation of documentation.
* Be able to support or run supplier briefings.
* Be able to provide reports on progress to relevant managers.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.