Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious Engineering company who specialise in the Naval / Marine, Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking an Engineering Stores person to be based in their Manufacturing facility in Ashton South Bristol on a contract basis for an estimated 12 months initially.
* Logistics operator.
* Booking in items into our inventory system.
* Preparation of pick lists for movement to production.
* Parts and Order picking, kitting and packaging.
* Customer order and Subcontractor operations Dispatch.
* Transport booking and vehicle marshalling.
* General housekeeping duties.
* 5S activities.
Required Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
* Fork Lift Truck licences (Essential) - counter balance as a minimum.
* Computer literate.
* Manual handling.
* Counterbalance and reach.
* Experience of working in an engineering type stores would be advantageous.
* Fork Lift Truck licences (Essential) - counter balance as a minimum. * Manual handling. * IFS (ERP) Goods Receipting, Parts Kitting, Dispatch experience. * IOSH trained. * Banksman/Vehicle Marshalling training.
Due to the nature of our clients business candidates must have a background to be able to obtain a UK Security check.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.