Sitec has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Administrator to join our client in Peterborough.
This is a contract role, for an initial 12 months. The maximum pay rate for this role will be up to £12.50 p/hr PAYE
OVERVIEW OF ROLE/ ORGANISATION
Perkins Engines is one of the world's leading suppliers of gas and diesel engines in the 4-2000 kW/5-2800 hp range, with the capacity to produce up to 900,000 units per year.
Based largely in an office environment, the Engineering Administrator will be responsible for facilitating work with other support groups and engineers, as apposed to carrying out engineering work. The successful candidate will be facilitating and inputting data onto systems that has been taken via telephone or email.
Whilst the role is office based, the Administrator will know that work carried out will have an impact on the business and manufacturing operations.
* Facilitating and inputting data using Excel and corporate systems - Training will be provided.
* Daily contact with support teams, working with a wide global network of supporting functions to enable team metrics to be delivered.
* Pulling data and metrics together that will drive continuous improvement.
* Requires good oral and written communications skills.
* Must be highly motivated.
* Microsoft software skills are Essential, Additional training will be provided.
* Good attention to detail
* Team Player
The role of Engineering Administrator may suit a graduate with good skills with Excel, but we will welcome applications from other backgrounds.
£12.50 p/hr PAYE
£16.50 p/hr operating via LTD Company/ Umbrella company
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.