Sitec have a requirement for an Electro Build inspector for our client based in Stevenage. This is a contract role for an initial 6 months and has a pay rate of £21p/hr + shift uplift.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Electro/Mechanical Build Inspector to working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom on a shift Patten of 4 days on 4 days off rotating early and lates shifts
* The Build Inspector will oversee all Quality activities within the Bio cleanroom, responsible for the verification of flight hardware to Drawing in line with Work Instruction, Processes and Procedures. This will includes the raising and control of Non-conformance reports against complaints..
* The Build inspector predominantly will cover assembly build verification using Hand measuring tooling IAW Drg they will also need to cover Resistance measurement using DMM
* Bioburden training for this area will be given
* Able to understand electro and Mechanical drawings
* Competent in the use of Hand Measurement tooling
* Able to use read and understand resistant measurements using DMM.
* Working a 4 on 4 off double day shift
* Cover Patrol audits of Works Instructions, ACS and assembly technicians' activities
* Willing to work overseas with the project if required
* Recognised time served in the aero-space industry or equivalent
* Working in a Bio class 7 Cleanroom.
* ESA certificated soldering knowledge.
* Willing to travel abroad for long duration
Ideal Person Specification
* Able to work in a team.
* Confident enough to challenge technicians.
* Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.