Sitec has a requirement for an Electrical Technician for our client based in Stevenage. This is a contract position for an initial 6 months and the max pay rate will be up to £20.00 p/hr LTD Company (to also include a 20% shift uplift).
The Electrical Technician will be working as a member of our clients AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan
- To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
- To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
- To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
- Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
- To mentor when required with certain products, activities
- Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
- To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
- ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
- Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
- Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
- Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
- Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
Education & Training
- Good experience and skills are key for this role but a relevant qualification would be noted
This role is for shift work and the most frequently used shift pattern is -
06:00hrs to 14:00 hrs & 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs - rotating weekly
From time to time you may be asked to work off site - this may be in UK or abroad.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.