Sitec has a requirement for a Electrical Technician for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 Months and will be based in Stevenage. The pay rate for this role is £20ph LTD Company + 20% shift uplift.
Job Summary of Electrical Technician:
* To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
* To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
* To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
* Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
* To mentor when required with certain products, activities
* Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
Skills and Experience of Electrical Technician:
* To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
* ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
* Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
* Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
* Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
* Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
Education and training
Good experience and skills are key for this role but a relevant qualification would be noted.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a Disclosure certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.