Sitec are currently looking to recruit 2 Electrical Fitters for our client who is a leading provider of engineering services which support national defence. The positions are based in Helensburgh, Scotland and initial 20 week contracts paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Key Results Areas
- Completion of all planned preventative maintenance to ensure the department meets the objectives of the business.
- Completion of all defect and repair activity to ensure the department meets the objectives of the business.
- Ensure that work is carried out in line with current processes and make suggestions on improving systems and processes to increase productivity and safety in accordance with set objectives and timescales.
- Work within all H&S legislation, Safe Systems Of Work and control of work processes in accordance with policies.
- Operate Shiplift systems and equipment in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Undertake mentoring where required for personnel in the operation & maintenance of Shiplift systems and equipment
- Conduct Berthing & Docking activities.
- Perform any reasonable task within your existing skills and capability, as directed.
Experience and knowledge on the majority of the following:
- Mechanical Systems and Equipment
- Shiplift Operational Documentation
- Interpretation of engineering drawings
- Maintenance Documentation
- Company Policies
- Health Safety & Environmental
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessments
- Safe systems of work
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.