Sitec is seeking an Electrical Engineer with the ability to produce wiring diagrams for various system solutions, in particular systems associated with diesel engine equipment, i.e. generator sets, compressor sets etc)
Our client, in Shoreham-by-Sea, has been developing explosion protection diesel engines and ATEX compliant power systems for over 40 years.
They have the skills and expertise to explosion protect all types of diesel engine equipment from the world's leading manufacturers.
You will be working with a team of engineers of various disciplines (mechanical, electrical, electronics) engaged in various design activities around mechanical and electrical systems to be fitted mainly on diesel engines and machinery that operate in hazardous area environment.
This is a contract position based at the clients premises at Shoreham-by-Sea, excellent hourly rates (negotiable dependant on experience), with an estimated duration of 1 year.
* Ability to create wiring diagrams for complex systems
* Able to understand functional specifications; I/O diagrams
* PLC experience would be ideal together with the ability to configure PLC's
* Ideally experienced in engine drive generator sets
* Experienced with integration of fire and gas systems for containerised applications
* Oil and Gas experience desirable
* Ideally HAZARD AREA experience
* Hands on approach
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.