Our client, a multinational Petro-Chemical Company based at the Fawley Refinery are looking to engage the services of an Electrical Engineer to deliver a multitude of Electrical Upgrade / Rekit Electrical Projects - further details available on request.
This client facing role is initially for 12 months, paying competitively on an hourly basis with a standard working week of 40 hours.
Start date: Jan-19.
* Preparation of procurement specifications, Technical Bid Evaluations and Data Sheets
* Performing technical reviews of vendor documentation for power distribution equipment Performing electrical engineering calculations for short circuit, load flow and motor reacceleration.
* Preferably proficient in the use of SKM Powertools or similar software package.
* Performing LV/HV cable sizing calculations.
* Preparation of electrical protection and metering systems, including relay coordination studies.
* Preparing subcontract requisitions for electrical construction works.
* Preparation of load schedules.
* Performing substation earth grid design calculations.
* Guiding electrical designers in the preparation of starter schematics and other substation power distribution design activities.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as an electrical engineer in power distribution projects.
* Working knowledge of IEC standards as applicable to specification of equipment and system studies listed in the above tasks.
* Incorporated/Chartered Electrical Engineer. (preferred but not essential)
* Good written and spoken communication skills.
* Able to write clear and accurate technical documents and reports.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.