Sitec are currently recruiting for an EC&I Site Technician to work on our clients project at Hinkley near Bridgwater. This is a contract position for an estimated 12 months initially.
This position would suit an electrically experienced, motivated individual capable of working both as a team and autominously. The role will involve working with a team of engineers and technicians in the completion of cradle to grave installations and modifications to plant and systems. Such work may include the following:
- Site surveying and scope identification.
- Working to drawings, instructions, methods statements and risk assessments.
- Modifying electrical control panels.
- Installation of uni-strut, cable tray and trunking.
- Electrical (typically 110V/415V) and instrumentation installations (4-20mA Analogue).
- Relay Logic Control Systems.
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Instrumentation configuration and setup (e.g. dataloggers).
- Supporting the commissioning of new electrical and instrumentation installations.
- Supporting the maintenance and use of specialist camera inspection equipment.
- Maintaining safety in all works undertaken in line with regulatory and CSG compliance policies.
Secondary roles within the team as required by the Engineer in Charge:
- Identifying issues/improvements/recommendations to plant and equipment for consideration by engineers.
- Working at height, in confined spaces and within radiological controlled areas.
- Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excell, Outlook).
Additional informationfor the EC&I Site Technician role:
- Occasional overtime requirement.
- Role may require temporary work periods at other stations within UK.
Successful applicants for the EC&I Site Technician role must be able to obtain a CTC level of clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.