Sitec are currently looking to recruit an E & I Plant Manager for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying up to £35.00 per hour on a LTD Company basis only for a 5 day week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
* The scope of work is in connection with the Major Project (SRP New build) and modifications to SPRS existing plant from an Enterprise Plant Engineering perspective.
* In particular the modification to the existing plant is to ensure the new plant integrates with existing plant, both mechanically and CE&I.
* This will involve interfacing with the companies Design Team, Plant Systems Engineers and Maintainers
* The scope of work is identified in functional specification SP_SRP_PROJ_00001_C
* Provision of specialist engineering services to internal/external customers to agreed standards.
* To carry out designated work packages to standards of safety, cost, quality and time.
* Provide advice and guidance on issued appropriate to his/her working area.
* Active involvement in improvement initiatives/projects
* Develop the skills and abilities of others for the benefit of the company.
* Keep abreast of developments in his/her specific field.
* Where appropriate, organise contracts and supervise contractors carrying out work appropriate to the particular sections activities.
* Ensuring engineering services comply with project requirements, specifications and all relevant safety standards.
* Where appropriate, organise the carrying out of tests and the completion of appropriate documentation required to satisfy key stakeholders.
* Complies with legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and procedures e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc. applicable to the role.
* Monitored worker
* Degree or HND with more than 5 years Engineering Experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.