Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Craftsperson (more emphasis on installation than maintenance) for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria. The post is an estimated 11 month contract and is paying competitively up to £28.81 per hour on an Umbrella or PAYE basis only (Inside IR35) for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
Scope of Work:
* Perform routine EIM&T on plant and equipment.
* Perform breakdown and recovery maintenance on plant and equipment.
* Provide support to project and improvement work.
* Provide support to the facility in the installation, modification and commissioning of electrical and instrumentation equipment.
Essential Skills / Qualifications
* Time served recognised apprenticeship in an Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering discipline.
* Demonstrable experience in maintenance of process plant and equipment.
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings and work with maintenance documentation.
* Ability to adopt the role as Nominated Person (electrical)
Desirable Skills / Qualifications
* A relevant engineering / craft qualification to at least City and Guild II or equivalent level.
* Completed BS7671 17th Edition Regulations.
* Classified worker.
* Team player with effective communication skills.
* Knowledge of interlocks and relay logic
* Calibration of Control & Instrument Loops
* Electrical Distribution Systems
* Knowledge of electrical inspection and testing (C&G 2391)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
Please check your spam folder for replies to applications!
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.