Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious engineering company who specialise in the Naval / Marine Engineering industry and are seeking 3 Document Controllers to be based in their Devonport, Plymouth offices on a contract basis for an estimated 12 months initially.
The hours are 37 per week (7.4 hours per day) and a 7:30am start each day.
- Receipt, review and verification for all project documentation from design through to validation.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to request comments, expedite review of comments and ensure completion of all documentation to required industry standards.
- Co-ordinates receipt, mastering, issuance, review and revision of controlled documents, e.g. design documents.
- Set up and implements a document storage and filing systems - ensure processes are put in place and maintain integrity of document storage.
- Ongoing administration of document management system.
- Work closely with internal deparmens to ensure document sharing and availability.
Key Skills / Experience:
- NVQ 2 in Business Admin or above
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English A-C
- Knowledge of how to set up a document filing system.
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, confident and highly organised.
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as indecently and highly self-motivated.
- Open minded and flexible individual who enjoys working with new technologies and strategies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.