Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller for a Nuclear site in Warrington. The post is an estimated 6 month contract with the likelihood of an extension and is paying competitively up to £10.40 per hour on a PAYE basis for a 37 hour week (07:30 - 15:40 or 08:10 - 16:20). Free parking on site.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo Disclosure Scotland clearance prior to appointment.
Control and archive of project records and documentation. Position to serve as part of this team and is required to assist in the control of SRP's project records from beginning to end. This role is required to ensure that all records are received and captured as complete and fulfil the record requirements (as stated below). This includes adhering and contributing to all established document control processes and activities that are required to effectively control records in a project environment. Ultimately closing out the project and ensuring that all of SRPs records are successfully and accurately captured and maintained for retention.
As the project continues to expand there is a requirement for a full time site document controller to ensure that documents and transmittals are processed in the required timescales and documents are icePac'd correctly, this is currently being covered on a part time basis. The work in detailed design continues to develop and increase and there is a requirement to increase the document control capacity. The roles are identified in the base and EAC of the project resources.
- Issuing IcePAC planned numbers and expediting overdue planned numbers
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of all project records/documentation submitted to Document Control.
- Classifying and registering project records into approved Record Management Systems (IcePAC, Cimage, Sharepoint etc.)
- Carrying out search and retrieval requests within turnaround times
- Collating, distributing and transmitting records both internally (SL) and externally (contractors)
- Checking and processing engineering drawings through to SL Drawing Registry in line with project requirements and agreed timescales.
- Transmitting records to secure archive, ensuring relevant retention periods are applied to each document processed.
- Provide advice and guidance on Document Control best practice.
- Contribute to project close out ensuring all records have been captured and are safe and secure.
- File hard copy records and electronic records whether secure archive, shared drive, Sharepoint or IcePAC
- Ensure Lifetime Quality Records are promptly processed and that all associated/incorporated documents are linked where appropriate.
- Carry out quality surveillance reports on selected aspects of the document control role.
- Manage the SRP Document Control mailbox ensuring all requests are prioritised and actioned promptly.
- At least 1 years' experience in a document control environment is essential
- Fully SQIP'd in using icePAC to process recordsQualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or NVQ equivalent with the ability to build on this foundation towards a professional qualification.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.