Sitec has a requirement for an Document Controller to join our clients team in Plymouth. This is a contract position initially for 6 months, but expected to be ongoing.
The rate of pay on offer is from £11-13.50 p/hr PAYE (dependent on experience)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DOCUMENT CONTROLLER:
* Compilation and control of asset registration and other documentation in accordance with client agreed requirements with guidance from Stakeholders.
* Submitting document transmittal's to Stakeholders and wider team.
* Adding and maintaining Master Document Records. - Asset Register and Document Management system
* Coordination with stakeholders to ensure documents are reviewed and returned within minimum time scales.
* Carry out additional documentation related duties and responsibilities which may be required
ORGANISATIONAL SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
* Dependability: Work with minimal supervision and direction; Can be counted on to handle special duties; Follow-up on issues without prompting; Meet deadlines.
* Initiative and Leadership: Self-starter; Help others when needed; Flexible; Show desire to master job, take pride in work and seek continuous improvement; Actively tackle problems; Seek new opportunities; Strive to see projects to completion.
* Teamwork: Perform a variety of tasks independently while contributing to the team environment; Build positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interest.
* Interpersonal Skills: Support and encourage others; Give and receive constructive criticism; Negotiate; Listen to and value other's opinions; Convey ideas to a group; Maintain confidentiality.
* Organisational Support: Follow policies, procedures, instructions and pre-determined guidelines; Support organization's goals and values.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES OF THE DOCUMENT CONTROLLER:
* Oral and Written Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of internal business stakeholders and external customers and suppliers.
* Customer Service: Proactively anticipate and respond promptly to internal and external customer needs; Respond to all requests for service and assistance.
* Planning & Organizing: Prioritize and plan work activities; React well under pressure; Ensure information is organized and accessible; Delegate where needed.
* Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoughtfulness; Delivers timely and accurate results; Tasks completed efficiently and within required timescale.
* Quantity: Produces an appropriate quantity of work; Able to manage multiple projects; Able to determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; Organizes and schedules people and tasks.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Must have good Excel working knowledge.
* Able to confidently use Microsoft Word to produce and edit documents, ensuring consistency of format and presentation.
* Ability and willingness to learn our internal processes and systems.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.