Sitec has a great opportunity for a Document Controller (construction) to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
This is a permanent position for a Document Controller, salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Key accountabilities of the Document Controller
* Provide support to manage and control site documentation and asset specific documents and records.
* Deliver documents and records against key project dates
* Receive, Issue and Control Project documentation - new and updated
* Review and amend, as required, existing Project documentation
* Ensure consistent management and administration of documentation
* Provide advice and support to all stakeholders - internal and external
* Life-cycle management of information
* Good understanding of Change Management in relation to Document Control
* Document Control on Major Construction Projects
* Use of Electronic Document Management Systems
* Version Control
* Ability to follow process
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
* Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels - verbal and written
* Good basic education to at least GCSE level or equivalent is essential
* Electronic Records Management qualifications are desirable
Sitec have been working with our client for over 16 years within the Facilities Management department managing and maintaining Facilities Managements asset information. We have worked closely to evolve the service to become a complete managed service team to provide support to the Facilities Management department, Local Projects and most recently Global Projects. Sitec's role is to assist the owners of asset information with the management, creation and update of documents, drawings and the systems where the information is held.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.