Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Digitalization Support Project Manager to join our client based in Bristol, this is a contract role for an initial 5 months with extension highly likely, the pay rate for this role is £30p/hr Ltd
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
As a result of the launch of the Digitalization Project in FM&RE at the beginning of the 2019,
there is an immediate need to support the deployment on this initial phase (GIS/ESRI, BIM,
Tririga), in order to successfully deliver the agreed activities in scope for 2019.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager Support role includes the following tasks:
- Monitoring the project budget and schedule.
- Coordinating project activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing all project-related proposals, contracts, purchase orders, change orders,
invoices, and payments.
- Managing the close-out activities when the project is completed to ensure that all
aspects of the project are successfully resolved.
- Reporting on project performance to FM&RE UK Digitalization Program Manager.
- Prior experience with TRIRIGA product.
- Prior experience with Autodesk 3D Revit (BIM).
- Prior experience with (GIS) Geographic information systems.
- Understanding of all TRIRIGA modules - expert in facilities module.
- Understanding of TRIRIGA integration with other systems/tools.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Hands on configuration, testing and deployment Work
- Data structures and management
- Importing and exporting of data
- Create or modify reports
- Mobile device integration
- Promotion of the vision
- Strategic analysis and planning
- Education and training skills
- Ability to influence
- Digital literacy
- PM certification desirable
- Knowledge of Airbus processes and Project Management Methodologies (e.g. LBIP+,
agile, GPP) desirable.
- Project & Programme Management knowledge, skills, mind set are mandatory.
- Able to understand, guide or even support the management of a Programme/Project,
through the application of project management processes, methods and tools
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Ability to listen (customer/needs-minded), to challenge (improvement, Right First Time &
efficiency focused), to speak up, to influence (stakeholder management).
- Work in collaboration with transnational teams, over all Airbus sites and cross-domains.
- Ability to manage cultural aspects.
- Problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience related with customer Interaction involving issue handling and resolution over
chat, mails and phone
- Test and validate configuration, software version and fixes for field problems remotely to
the extent possible
- Handle all escalations received and work towards resolution of problems
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Autonomy, Rigor, Tenacity and Leadership
- Experience and/or willingness to contribute to change and company transformation
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.