Sitec have a very interesting requirement for a Digital Business Solutions Manager, to be based on-site with our client in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract role with an estimated duration of 9 months with an extension very likely, the Pay rate is Circa £25 per hour Ltd Co. (or the equivalent PAYE Rate).
Our client is a major Aerospace Company who is seeking a person to be responsible for maintaining and ensuring data security is compliant in line with aviation rulings rulings as well as monitoring and recovering data security and deployment of data security across the Aircraft Landing Gear centre.
The succesful candidate can expect most interaction with the engineering and IT developer teams. The role is predominantly based around data asset (and the management of).
They will also be assisting with the digitalisation of systems and business management and monitoring the data security threat levels.
The role would suit candidates with a current job title such as : Digitalisation Manager, ISR, IT Manager ( in aviation industry) or Data Security Manager etc.
Ideally the candidate would have an engineering / Project Management / I.T. background with data exchange experience, Gsuite experience would be very advantageous.
Digital Business Solutions Manager
Our client has started its digital transformation, with the objective of optimizing operations and proposing new services, through the exploitation of data.
As a key enabler to this transformation, they have initiated the structuration of a proper Data Governance and their associated means, to manage information as a real asset of the company.
It is a key asset for them to have reliable, qualitative and quantitative data managed inside and outside of the company.
This mission is strongly linked to the client Digitalization strategy.
The particular team has the global mission to define and run the digitalisation of the Business management activities and its related Data Governance processes and operations. In the frame of the Landing Gear Business Operations domains it consist of:
* Implement and measure Data Governance
* Implement and support digital business management solutions
* Manage and streamline Landing Gear Business Owned tools toward digitalisation
* Coordinate stakeholders involved in managing data
* Support users on Data Management
An awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Tasks and accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Manage the process of data classification. Maintain EL data catalogue within the Airbus Data Classification (ACT) solution in accordance to data regulations and the Landing Gear CoC strategy
* Develop and run the Data Management Plan. Plan, perform assessment and implement the relevant data securitization recovery actions when required, in line with the objectives cascaded by the Engineering Security Data Management transnational initiative.
* Represent Landing Gear. Acts as the EL Data Custodian in interface with the other Engineering Centres and the Engineering Data Officer.
* Participate to the transnational data standardisation activities such as the development of the eBAM solutions.
* Collect, assess or specify and manage Digital Data Exposure and objects creation requests.
* Assess new IT related developments against IS security requirements in relation with the M&T team.
* Support deployment of GSuite across the Landing Gear CoC in compliance with Data Security requirements
* Manage, maintain and streamline the Landing Gear Business Owned tools in line with the digitalisation projects and the deployment of GSuite
* Support the implementation of the core Engineering Business management solutions such as eBAM, iBridge and CoreALL
* Develop business & performance management solutions in digital platforms such as Skywise
* Ensure management of the produced data within the operational domains. Promote the planning of data management tasks inside the development plans. Cascade and monitor the Data Governance requirements to the Landing Gear suppliers through the Work-Package leaders and the sub-contractor manager.
* Maintain and operate a robust Business toolset user permission management system with the EL ISR and based on the technical authority requirements.
* Provide third level support on Data Governance. Deploy the Data security rules in line with the objectives from the Ethic & Compliance Officer communication plan. Deploy data securitization means, such as cryptography tools (StormShield).
This position requires some travels in the client's core countries.
* Experience in Aviation Industry
* Experience in Information Technology
* Proven ability to lead projects
* Knowledge of Data Management processes
* Business Data Modelling skills
* Digitalization or data analyst or data scientist experience
* Comprehension of ethic and laws applied to data
* Proactive way of working
* Presentation and Communication Skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.