Sitec has a requirement for a Data Input Clerk for our client Perkins Engines. This is a contract position for an initial 12 months and will be based at their Parts Distribution Centre in Irlam.
The expected pay rate for this role is between £12.00 to £15.00 p/hr PAYE but is dependent on experience.
A Data Input Clerk position is open within the Parts Authoring team (Irlam) This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
Our client is anticipating a minimum of 12 month's work, however this could be longer.
* Responsible for the data input of service part numbers and additional information into the aftermarket warehouse system (POPIMS) to allow procurement activity to start.
* Checking engineering drawings to identify key information required during this process.
* To accurately input data, with a keen eye for detail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Ideal Candidate's Experience:
* Good IS/IT skills (Majority of time in this role is spent checking part number data and matching up part descriptions to reporting codes within aftermarket systems).
* Excellent Alpha numerical skills
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to recognise engine spare parts/components by description/drawing/shape
* Ability to interpret basic technical data
* Good communicator who is comfortable working with a variety of people across an organisation
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to follow set processes.
* Contributing to Team Success
* Customer Focus
* Planning and Organising/Managing Work
* Quality Orientation/Work Standards
* Ability and willingness to adapt and learn
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.