Sitec has an interesting requirement for a Data Analyst_Financial for our client based in Broughton, Flintshire, Wales, close to the Wales-England border located to the west of the City of Chester.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 to 12 months; the max rate is up to £27 per hour LTD co or Umbrella (or the equivalent PAYE rate).
A vacancy has arisen for a Data Analyst_Financial role at Airbus in the UK. The successful candidate will join the Broughton site controlling team to support a project involving detailed financial data analysis for Airbus UK/Germany/France/Spain to aid the ongoing development of higher quality financial information.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data identifying issues and supporting the development of effective solutions.
- Develop a detailed database to capture the for the flow of interplant Airbus manufactured part movements through our financial systems
- Use of financial processes and tools,
- Basic project management
- Basic technical knowledge in operational areas.
- Working with a variety of functions and stakeholders at Airbus in support of the overall data quality project
This role will involve working with sites across Europe and therefore availability to travel will be required.
Role intended to commence start Sept-2018, anticipated to be between 6-12 months.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, or a related discipline.
- ACCA/CIMA professional affiliation or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient in all aspects of SAP (extraction, detailed analysis, material master)
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Proven ability to work in multifunctional environment including in a transnational organisation
- Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be of benefit.
The succesful candidate must have a background that will allow a baseline security clearance to be obtained
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.