Sitec has a requirement for 3 Data Administrators for our client based in Broughton. These roles are contract positions for an initial 5 months, and the max rate of pay will be up to £12.50 p/hr PAYE
The Data Administrators will as part of a team to support the implementation of a new system within the company. To succeed you will need to have had experience within a data administration role.
A high level of administration abilities are needed and you need to have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
v Extracting data from one system (Workday)
v Analysing data extracted, investigating any errors and ensuring all information is quality checked and fully compliant prior to entry onto SAP
KEY QUALITIES / EXPERIENCE
* Confident in the use of IT Software including Workday / SAP and all MS Packages
* High accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to review and interrogate large volumes of data
* Individual must be results and delivery driven with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
* Able to work using own initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
* Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines
* Work with minimum supervision, self-motivated
* Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and have a flexible approach
* Committed to support continuous improvements
* Work well within a team environment
* Experience within a similar role - ideally having used either Workday or SAP
* Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.