Sitec has a requirement for a Data Administrator (Planning and Performance) - for our client within the Defence industry. This is a contract role for an estimated 9 months and will be based in Oxford. The max pay rate for this role is up to £14.00 p/hr PAYE
The Data Administrator will be responsible for delivering and supporting A400M aircraft fleet planning within the Fleet Tasking & Availability Management organisation for the preparation and delivery of contracted support services delegated to our client.
Ideally, our client are looking for some scheduling/ planning experience within an aircraft role, or possibly large haulage companies. The Data Administrator will show a good tenacity to complete tasks and high levels of accuracy in their work.
Our client is accountable for the delivery of support services in the UK for Military aircraft. For a specific platform, the organisation is accountable for the technical specification and delivery of the end-to-end support service to the UK MOD, and is expanding in preparation for A400M entry-into-service with the Royal Air Force (RAF) in 2014.
The Data Administrator will be responsible for performing A400M fleet planning activities related to the fleet management elements contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within our clients Military A400M Customer Services domain. The job holder reports both operationally and functionally to the Fleet Tasking & Availability Manager UK.
* Maintenance of the aircraft integrated through-life plans.
* Coordinating plans from stakeholders that impact aircraft availability.
* Accurate data entry.
* Recording performance achievement.
* Monitoring and reporting performance against plans.
* Communication activities directly with the MoD and their Agencies
* Experience in data entry and capture preferably in an operations environment.
* IT Literate.
* Fluent in written and spoken English, including fluency in communication using technical vocabulary. Ability to communicate in other European language(s) would be beneficial.
* Ability to work safely and efficiently in a time sensitive environment
* Ability to manage day-to-day communications effectively and efficiently
* Ability to understand and interpret stakeholder expectations and needs
* Ability to manage and follow-up customer requirements and short-term actions
* Attention to detail, systematic behaviour and reliability are necessary, with personal aspirations for continuous improvement desirable
* Ability to manage and cultivate important relationships essential
* Ability to work independently within a team.
* Ability to take the initiative in sustaining customer satisfaction under pressure necessary, including the willingness to take ownership of problems.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.