Sitec has a requirement for a Data Administrator for our client Babcock. This is a contract position for an estimated 6 months.
Please note, the rate of pay is up to £11.00 p/hr PAYE
The ideal candidate for the Data Administrator role will essentially need to be flexible, and have the ability to adapt to situations.
The Data Administrator will be a strong team player and sense of responsibility, process driven and above all has to have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Candidate should be used to working in a SSC environment dealing with large amounts of data
MAIN TASKS/ DELIVERABLES:
Delivery of transactional HR activities using SuccessFactors (HR database) and SAP including but not limited to:
* Efficiently and effectively process new starter administration. Activities include:
- Obtaining approval of vacancies
- Advertising roles
- Supporting completion of starter paperwork
- Processing starter paperwork
- Organising access and training on SAP
- Other starter admin including : medicals, setting up benefit records, security clearance
- Ensuring payroll advised
* Efficiently and effectively processing changes to employee records and terms and conditions Activities include:
- Obtaining approval for changes
- Making changes
- Issuing written confirmation that changes have been made
- Ensuring payroll advised if necessary
* Efficiently and effectively processing leavers. Activities include:
- Obtaining approval for the action
- Issuing written confirmation to the leaver
- Closing all records
- Responding to reference requests
- Ensuring payroll advised
* Efficiently and effectively process secondments and permanent transfers within the Group using SuccessFactors.
* Ensure that all operational processes are delivered within Governance Framework
* Any other ad-hoc projects or requests
* Ensure actions are effectively and accurately completed to time.
* Escalation of any issues faced in satisfying the customer demands.
Additional Key Accountabilities
* Identifying opportunities to improve the service.
* Providing input to and support to other teams to cover peaks of activity and/or absences
* Completion of ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of following documented processes, accurately and to time
* Experience of working in an HR Team
* Experience of working in a shared service or high volume transactional environment
Skills & Competencies
Key Technical Skills / competencies
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Experience of SuccessFactors
* Experience of SAP
* Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in respect to the work undertaken.
* Adopts a customer-centric approach to delivery of service.
* Attention to detail and accuracy are key personal attributes.
* A demonstrable team player with an ability to help motivate those working with them.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to adhere to defined processes and work instructions.
* Demonstrate an ability to identify improvements to working practices
* Excellent time management skills.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.