Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Consultant for our client based in South Gloucestershire, The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on a LTD Company basis only for a 5 day week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Our client are currently looking for a cyber resource to collate, deliver and support an assured cyber security capability across it's a UK distributed technological landscape.
All systems which contain microprocessors are subject to cyber attack vectors directed, but not limited to, the following areas
* Industrial control systems (ICS) are often managed via a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system that provides a graphical user interface for operators to easily observe the status of a system, receive any alarms indicating out-of-band operation, or to enter system adjustments to manage the process
* Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
* Distributed Control Systems are all components or sub-systems of automation and control systems
* Sensors (either digital or analog) or control relays that directly interface with the managed system. These can report to Remote Telemetry Units (RTUs) or direct to a supervisory information system
* 3rd party update and maintenance processes
Our Client has an immediate resource requirement with:
* An understanding of industrial control systems, Building Management Systems, ventilation, lighting, power, fire and security systems
* An understanding of information security asset lists
* An ability to pragmatically review, conduct and document formal risk assessments
* An ability to manage and assure cyber risk and issues across the OT estate
* An ability to implement a cyber governance risk and compliance framework and associated processes across operation technology
* An ability to understand the plant engineering and work collaboratively with engineers across different sites throughout the UK
* An understanding of safety control system vulnerabilities and risk
* An understanding of cyber security across plant control and condition monitoring systems
* Understanding cyber risk associated with legacy systems from operational station times
* Understanding of new installations for compliance or decommissioning projects and operations
* Understanding of engineering compliance and processes
* Understanding of plant systems used to monitor events, processes and devices
* An understanding device lockdown, wireless integration (some of which may not be immediately obvious to the user)
* A pragmatic understanding of operational technology update and maintenance processes
* An understanding of HMG classification guidelines and protective monitoring
Can be based at home and will cover all nuclear power station locations - Reporting office - Oldbury
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.