Sitec has a requirement for a Customer Service Representative for our client based in Solihull, West Midlands. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months. The max pay rate is up to £15.00 p/hr PAYE.
Cat Financial with the backing of parent company, Caterpillar Inc. offer a wide range of finance solutions to customers and Cat® dealers for Cat® machinery and engines, Solar® gas turbines and other equipment and marine vessels. Cat provide financial solutions and service excellence to help our customers make progress possible, every day.
They partner with customers to help them get started, get through the tough times, and grow during the good times. By knowing our customers and providing them with the best financing and extended protection solutions for their unique needs, we've become much more than a financier. Having a good financial partnership is about more than just the numbers, it's understanding our customers' business and seeing their vision for the future.
As an Early Arrears Customer Services Representative you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by supporting various accounts receivable management efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) both in the office and in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Collecting of accounts in payment arrears, (using phone, email and letters)
* Recommending accounts for modifications
* Initiating reminder and default notices.
* Reconciling customer accounts.
* Reporting on the subsidiary's past due results
* Reporting preparing the Potential Credit Loss Report.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
* Internal candidates must have satisfactorily completed a minimum of one years' service in their current position to apply for another role, or have obtained, in writing, authorisation from their manager to waive this requirement. Candidates should always inform their manager prior to applying for any new role. (internal)
* Internal candidates must not have any live disciplinaries or be on a performance action plan
* Experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline.
* Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
* Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
* Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to analyse customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.