Sitec are currently looking to recruit a CRM Developer for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an initial 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Accountable for the development and provision of software applications in line with relevant statutory or external regulations, standards, codes of practice, and best practice. Analysis and programming support to the business in line with the business plan to protect, develop and enhance the Company's brand.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
* To manage own work as set by task manager's.
* Undertake tasks and completion of objectives assigned by Line Management.
* Produce mandatory documentation to support all phases of the IT Delivery Process.
* Support the development and maintenance of local software quality standards.
* Ensure the application of quality controls in accordance with the company Quality Management standards.
* To ensure compliance with company processes and procedures relating to the delivery of projects.
* Develop knowledge of latest programming and design techniques.
* Undertake analysis of business requirements and prepare design solutions and specifications for self and others to work from.
* Design and build software and software modifications from specification using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well engineer result.
* Take part in design reviews of own and colleagues work.
* Design and plan effective test environments to verify deliverables.
* Provide effective liaison and assistance to users, particularly in respect of user requirements and implementation of change.
* To ensure understanding and application of responsibilities with regard to the company's Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
Knowledge skills and experience
* Software/Applications Programming, including:-
o Microsoft SharePoint advantageous
* Development toolsets and supporting technologies, including some of the following:-
o Visual Studio (various versions)
o SQL Server Management Studio
o Azure Dev Ops Services
* Has experience of working alongside other senior developers, technical leads, vendors and end users.
* Has experience of updating CRM applications to later versions (All versions).
* Good written skills to ensure clear and accurate documentation.
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and technical personnel at all levels.
* Has the ability to manage a task through to its successful completion.
* Can solve problems to the appropriate level of detail required.
* Proactively solves problems encountered or set by task manager.
* Working knowledge of Computing and IS/IT trends and technologies.
* Good understanding of programming languages and their application.
* Working knowledge of the Company Quality and Safety Systems.
* Understanding of Software Configuration and Design Methodologies.
* A good working knowledge of common information and communication technologies e.g. Microsoft Office tools, email and the internet.
* Minimum 4 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above including Maths and Science
or ONC/HNC in an IS/IT or related discipline.
* A relevant degree or the equivalent qualification or experience would be a distinct advantage.
(Candidates unable to fulfil the qualification criteria but have extensive, suitable, auditable experience are deemed to be considered).
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.