Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Control Systems Engineer (TDC) for a Private Oil and Gas Company in Mossmorran, Fife. The post is initially for a 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The TDC-2000 Upgrade Project Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for the commissioning of the new Honeywell C300 Control system.The commissioning involves daily cutovers cutting over live process loops from the site legacy Honeywell TDC-2000 system to new Honeywell C300 Controllers.
Main Task & Responsibilities
Responsible for providing engineering and technical support for the process control, process supervisory and optimisation systems across the site during TDC-2000 Upgrade cutovers.
This role will initially form part of a small team of engineers, responsible for the installation, commissioning and maintenance of site wide base control and supervisory systems.
Ideally degree qualified engineer with good academic track record
Knowledge & Skills
5+ year's process control systems experience, ideally with Honeywell equipment, in the oil and gas industry.
Core technical skills
* Experion PKS
* Honeywell Configuration Studio, Control Builder and HMI Builder
* C200 and C300
* PHD Uniformance
* Microsoft Office applications
* Knowledge of Process Control fundamentals
* TDC-2000 knowledge advantageous but not a requirement
* High level of computer literacy
* Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
* Leadership and communication skills to enable effective delivery of work in a challenging and dynamic environment
* Works as an individual, or as part of the broader process control system support team
* High level of accountability
* Proven track record in delivering results
* High commitment to standards
* Experience of working in an operations environment with a practical understanding of plant equipment and instrumentation
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.