Sitec has a requirement for a Contracts Management Support Officer for our client based in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and is due to start January 2019.
Our clients Support Center UK is the UK Business Unit of Military Aircraft providing In-Service- Support for the RAF A400M Atlas fleet. The Job holder will report to the Contracts Manager
Tasks & Activities
* Support the HO Business Management and Contracts and the Contracts Management department in the interface with stakeholders, action plan tracking, report generation, key data consolidation, preparation of governance presentations, provide minutes of meetings as required;
* Produce and keep up to date project/contract information (eg weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on share points, project/action plans)
* Monitor of reporting information and contractual deliverables against contractual requirements: Offer changes, Task Line availability information, KPI, PIs and continuous improvement.
* Identify gaps or errors and implement corrective actions or escalate as appropriate.
* Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
* Assist with contractual evolution: contractual governance changes, contract amendments, agreements on contractual interpretations, precedence tracking, change of applicable regulations and other documentation;
* Maintain and monitor relevant commercial documentation database: Lease, NDA's, MOU's and other agreements.
* Commercial skills/ experience.
* Must pass UK Baseline security check
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
* Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
* Smart appearance.
* Good planning and organizational skills.
* Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously in a moderately high pressure environment.
* Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of Aerospace/ Military way of working and the military customer environment.
* Ideally, this role might suit a graduate who has a degree in Law or Business Management
* Experience in contract management would be desirable
* Driving Licence due to office locations
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.